Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Fish and Petunia. I'm headed to bed now but wanted to say Good Morning to you. :kiss2::kiss2:. Have some flat whites :coffee: :coffee:

Just booked my dives for ITK in July and am soooooooo excited!!! Good night.

oh you lucky devil.... it would be so nice to be close enough to join in stuff like that. Thanks for the coffee... just the way I like it flat white... no sugar... I am sweet enough :rofl3: Night Sam :hugs:

I have a pee valve!

boggles the mind.... :shocked2:

Housework? Bleh! :shakehead:

Wake up Fish! No going to sleep in the afternoon or you'll be awake at 3 am again!

Surprise company arrived and spent the afternoon..... so good excuse not to do too much housework....

Problem is... if I do stuff in the morning.. I get stuff done but miss everyone here :crying: ... if I get on here in the morning :happywave: I get to talk to people but harder to get stuff done :doh:.... tomorrow I gotta get more done!:doh2:

I have a pee valve!

I want to do a happy dance for you but, I just can't.

How about a big toothy grin?? :D

Housework? Bleh! :shakehead:
Wake up Fish! No going to sleep in the afternoon or you'll be awake at 3 am again!

And then I will have to bore you with my stories of foot massage and purse shopping.

still here just responding slower.... but them I am a little slow all the time heheheh

I am here again for a little bit Petunia. Sorry to neglect you. Had to get with my girlfriends and pick our dives for ITK. Was on phone, email, and instant messaging.
Was very exciting stuff!!

And then I will have to bore you with my stories of foot massage and purse shopping.

I am here again for a little bit Petunia. Sorry to neglect you. Had to get with my girlfriends and pick our dives for ITK. Was on phone, email, and instant messaging.
Was very exciting stuff!![/quote]

ooh foot massage... *sigh*:blinking:

No worries... I had company turn up and so wasn't really here anyway!

ITK.... I am getting jealous:depressed:

ooh foot massage... *sigh*:blinking:

No worries... I had company turn up and so wasn't really here anyway!

ITK.... I am getting jealous:depressed:

A foot massage is something you can look forward to when I get to OZ. :D

I wish you and Fish could be there for sure. But, we don't have those cool dumpling squid like you guys do!!

It'll kind of be like you were there though....cuz I'll have my sexy shirt when I'm there. :D:D:D:D:D

A foot massage is something you can look forward to when I get to OZ. :D

I wish you and Fish could be there for sure. But, we don't have those cool dumpling squid like you guys do!!

It'll kind of be like you were there though....cuz I'll have my sexy shirt when I'm there. :D:D:D:D:D

Your trip reports will help a lot and pictures... pictures too please... are you getting a new camera? What happened with your old one?

Bet you will be the only on there with that tshirt :) unless NetDoc is there with his...

Your trip reports will help a lot and pictures... pictures too please... are you getting a new camera? What happened with your old one?

Bet you will be the only on there with that tshirt :) unless NetDoc is there with his...

My old one is toast. :shakehead:

I have to sell some gear to get another. So, that FS post will be coming soon.
I have a brand new 7mm hooded shorty...never used.....the hips are too big.
Honestly, I think it would fit now after the quitting smoking. :D

That and later I may sell my BCD. I never use it anymore. But, I get worried I may need it someday. You know, like a pack rat thinks.

How was your visit with your company????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom