Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, could have sworn the lights were on.

TTYL

darn... sorry I missed you... love the sunnies
:hugs:

Nite Petunia.

Nite Liv.

Nite Fish.

Nite anyone else.....

Night tiggrr :grouphug:....my visit went well.... got out of it without committing myself to and additional course..... well... yet.... :rofl3:

SCUBA? Why would you do that? That's not much of a hijack! :wink:

Well..... in this thread anything can be a hijack... :) Hi Cd :hugs:

Ha ha Here it is!! Lately, haven't talked much about diving at all.

Unless you count Hockey bragging about his pee valve ...........

Hmm... I am wondering if he is bragging about how big his valve is or what... :shocked2: I have never seen a pee valve... I gotta check one out... my imagination is just too fertile...

darn... sorry I missed you... love the sunnies
:hugs:

Night tiggrr :grouphug:....my visit went well.... got out of it without committing myself to and additional course..... well... yet.... :rofl3:

Well..... in this thread anything can be a hijack... :) Hi Cd :hugs:

Ah yes, but don't the rules state that there has to be 10 posts or something before it becomes "official?"

Good morning Petunia

:shocked2:

Well now who is supposed to remind me when it's time to go to lunch? :confused:

:shakehead:

oh.. I wouldn't want to have you rely on me totally for that:shakehead:... but ... hey if you posted your phone number here.... I am sure a few people wouldn't mind phoning:shocked2: you to remind you :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::rofl3:

See what happens when you get pms? :rofl3:

:doh:

Ah yes, but don't the rules state that there has to be 10 posts or something before it becomes "official?"

Good morning Petunia

:doh: rules.....what rules? I can't remember that far back:eyebrow: I think they fell through the cracks... (wisecracks) sometime a while back

Goodmorning CD here's a cuppa for you :goodmorning: always a delight to chat with you!

Hmm... I am wondering if he is bragging about how big his valve is or what... :shocked2: I have never seen a pee valve... I gotta check one out... my imagination is just too fertile...

DIR_ZONE_Pee_Valve.jpg

Pvalve4.jpg

The big black knob installs through the drysuit material. There is a bolt that screws into it to close off the tube.

The red thingy is to equalize the pressure in the tube with the pressure in the drysuit.

A condom catheter hooks onto the the long end of the hose.

Here is another variation with the condom catheter attached.
DS14NBK97.bmp

oh.. I wouldn't want to have you rely on me totally for that:shakehead:... but ... hey if you posted your phone number here.... I am sure a few people wouldn't mind phoning:shocked2: you to remind you :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::rofl3:

No, that was DG's job. She always came in and posted lunchtime reminders. Now she's gone and got herself banned so someone else will have to fill in.

333 445 5899

Ok, there is my phone number. Now you just need to unscramble it and put the numbers in the right order. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom