Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I've lost Petunia. Perhaps she went to inspect Hockeys P-valve. :rofl3:

oh interesting .... but it doesn't look... ummm.... comfortable....

I only did one dive in a drysuit..... I had less than 20 dives up so didn't have my buoyancy worked out in the wesuit never mind a rental drysuit. They said... just put air in it when it starts to pinch then not too much or you will be too buoyant ..... I followed the directions and had bruises for days from the pinches where the material wrinkled... ouch.... there are some places I don't even want to think about pinches....

No, that was DG's job. She always came in and posted lunchtime reminders. Now she's gone and got herself banned so someone else will have to fill in.

333 445 5899

Ok, there is my phone number. Now you just need to unscramble it and put the numbers in the right order. :wink:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Hmmm, I've lost Petunia. Perhaps she went to inspect Hockeys P-valve. :rofl3:

nope Petunia still types too long replies somethimes... :eyebrow:

No, that was DG's job. She always came in and posted lunchtime reminders. Now she's gone and got herself banned so someone else will have to fill in.

333 445 5899

Ok, there is my phone number. Now you just need to unscramble it and put the numbers in the right order. :wink:

hmm no 1's 2's or 7's.... how many combinations could there be left? maybe if I start now... :rofl3:

oh interesting .... but it doesn't look... ummm.... comfortable....

I only did one dive in a drysuit..... I had less than 20 dives up so didn't have my buoyancy worked out in the wesuit never mind a rental drysuit. They said... just put air in it when it starts to pinch then not too much or you will be too buoyant ..... I followed the directions and had bruises for days from the pinches where the material wrinkled... ouch.... there are some places I don't even want to think about pinches....

With the right amount of air in the suit you should feel a slight squeeze, but not uncomfortable. A good undergarment helps as well. If your movement is restricted, it's too tight.

looks like I lost CD :crying: gotta learn to type faster or... less......

With the right amount of air in the suit you should feel a slight squeeze, but not uncomfortable. A good undergarment helps as well. If your movement is restricted, it's too tight.

yep I would manage an awful lot better now :blinking: Funny...my only drysuit dive and my only dive in Canada..... bloomin cold.... talk about an ice cream headache!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom