Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I was ahead of you....:wink:

yes ... :)

was just watching a thread in the pub about the American bailout of the car industry and Obama sacking the head of GM ... interesting

yes ... :)

was just watching a thread in the pub about the American bailout of the car industry and Obama sacking the head of GM ... interesting

Yes, I'm sure some companies think there's a bottomless pit of money and they don't have to have any accountability for the billions of dollars they've been given.

I asked you first!

I must be getting tired ... missing posts ... had to go back and find that one ...

hmm ... couldn't sleep ... so decided to prove I dont have a life and logon to sb

actually trying to be helpful and answer a few serious posts

I must be getting tired ... missing posts ... had to go back and find that one ...

hmm ... couldn't sleep ... so decided to prove I dont have a life and logon to sb

Well it's 2.15 am, you should be asleep.

Don't get too serious over there in The Pub....

Well it's 2.15 am, you should be asleep.

Don't get too serious over there in The Pub....

oh god no i wouldnt post in the pub, the most serious i get is basic scuba, and going by some i am not sure i am qualified to answer there :wink:

I have had bad insomnia for some time now.

And you never answered me! Why are you awake?

who says I am awake ,,, these days i post in my sleep

insomnia ... i am glad i dont have that ...just cant sleep sometimes :D

so how is NZ getting on ... back to work yet??? ...havent seen him for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom