Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At five minutes and six seconds after 4 AM on the 8th of July this year, the time and date will be --

04:05:06 07/08/09. This will not happen again for a thousand years. 4-5-6-7-8-9

going for a snack

Scared_Eggs435.jpg

You guys Crack me up:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Can't find any decent photos of myself! can you believe that?!

:shocked2: smile:perv: Hmmm ... again... smile....:perv: Darn... didn't work... ok ...

here is plan B....find a digital camera... use the delay switch or get someone to take your picture with it.... The further you are from the camera the smaller you will be in the picture... :blinking: Wear sunnies for your picture... then download to the computer and use for your Avatar:eyebrow:

Slow day for hijacking.

See what happens when I go to work... and Tggrr goes to work and Liv is busy and .... and ... terrible when life interferes with playing in hijack:shakehead: How is your hit list going HN?????:rofl3:

He's like our god in here, isn't he?

Kewl :D We have an official Hi Jack dog for a mascot and an official Hijack criminal.... :D

:happywave:Helloooooooooooo
Maybe if I make enough noise in here someone will notice and come play with me

:drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer:

:giggle:

At five minutes and six seconds after 4 AM on the 8th of July this year, the time and date will be --

04:05:06 07/08/09. This will not happen again for a thousand years. 4-5-6-7-8-9

VERRRRRYYYYYYY innnnnerrrresssstttiiiiiinnnnng:shocked2:

ArrrrArrrh no hijackers about!

I think I'll just leave some :java: and :chocolate: :balloons: and say goodnight... :sleeping:

night all.. keep blowing bubbles and stay safe...

:grouphug:

Just my luck - the one night I can't sleep so I log on and no one's here :shakehead:

Ah well, I'll just have to drink my hot water and try ot go to bed since I do work today :D

Hey Petunia, Liv, Fish, Hockey, and Acanthurus!!

Sorry I missed ya! Hate it when work, play, and sleep get in the way of Hijack!!

Thanx for the Chocolate Petunia.
Phil 'forgot' a bag of chocolate. Its dark so, I can only eat 1 piece and its enough. Dark is so very strong. Must have been a 'meant to be' because I am trying to lose this quitting smoking weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom