Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna be famous
be so ****ing jaded
Cause everybody's taking my money from me
Show up at Oscars
Look up Dennis Hopper
The money is for nothing
and the chicks are for free

But Lucky it is already April 1st in Japan (and Australia) :wink:

Hi Lucky

Same here, April Fools day is April 1st, it is April 1 today, we are way ahead of you ... so if there is anything you need to know just ask :D

You know, I did know that. D'Oh! International Date Line and all that (I lived in Guam before). I am not sure where my head was this morning. So how do the folks from Oz celebrate April Fools Day? I try to do a gag or two but I can't keep a straight face long enough to make it a good one.

You know, I did know that. D'Oh! International Date Line and all that (I lived in Guam before). I am not sure where my head was this morning. So how do the folks from Oz celebrate April Fools Day? I try to do a gag or two but I can't keep a straight face long enough to make it a good one.

Not a lot really, sometimes some of the radio stations try a practical joke, but mostly noone does anything these days.

One year a businessman said he was going to take a jumbo under the harbour bridge on April 1 ... of course everyone thought he meant a jumbo jet ... he had a barge with an elephant sail under the bridge, but that was many years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom