Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah no doubt:rofl3:

I have heard it is pretty incredible I would love to do it because of the descriptions I have heard but not enough to get certified just for that dive. Fish doesn't like enclosed spaces and I would rather dive with him and take pics of the life so don't see me getting into cave diving really altho your description had me enthralled:blinking:

There are lots of caves across the Nullarbor:

Divernet | Cave Diving | DOWN UNDER NULLARBOR

One day....:)

Hey Fish, lucky we won the first two tests in the cricket! We're not doing so well this time round! :shakehead:

Hey Fish, lucky we won the first two tests in the cricket! We're not doing so well this time round! :shakehead:

liv!!!!:kiss2::kiss2:

Skate by post, gotta go work. in omaha. :vomit:

hey just when it is time for me to go to bed .. it gets lively around here.... hi liv :hugs:
HN.... one day you will hang around long enough to play here...

Sas have a great weekend.... Don't think we will go to Oztek but anything is possible.

There are lots of caves across the Nullarbor:

Divernet | Cave Diving | DOWN UNDER NULLARBOR

One day....:)

some people seem to just be able to find links... I must type in the wrong words to search....

fish missed you.. only had me around when the :fear: cricket :fear: was on... sad really... poor guy went to bed with his earphones on listening to the game...

We did it once ... we can come back again.... we aren't totally hopeless :blinking:

some people seem to just be able to find links... I must type in the wrong words to search....

fish missed you.. only had me around when the :fear: cricket :fear: was on... sad really... poor guy went to bed with his earphones on listening to the game...

We did it once ... we can come back again.... we aren't totally hopeless :blinking:

Aww poor Fish :depressed:

This is a dead match anyway, we won the series. I think the 9 days off did us no good at all, as we were on a roll there.

Anyway enough with the cricket talk. Time for me to go...:hugs:

Aww poor Fish :depressed:

This is a dead match anyway, we won the series. I think the 9 days off did us no good at all, as we were on a roll there.

Anyway enough with the cricket talk. Time for me to go...:hugs:

Wonderful to catch up with you ..... time for me to tidy this place up for the next shift and head to bed too...:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom