Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello petunia! How are you? I've been busy lately so no time for SB Hijacking :(

I am up in Sydney this weekend :bounce:

Are you diving this weekend?

Hello petunia! How are you? I've been busy lately so no time for SB Hijacking :(

I am up in Sydney this weekend :bounce:

Are you diving this weekend?

yep fish and I were talking about you being here this weekend. We are going to meet Denis the usual time and place I am not positive I will dive or not at this point tho... gear is leaded... are you enjoying the expo????

yep fish and I were talking about you being here this weekend. We are going to meet Denis the usual time and place I am not positive I will dive or not at this point tho... gear is leaded... are you enjoying the expo????

Ok cool, hope you can get out! Say hello to Denis for me :) I am travelling light this time so no diving :( Seeing my sister for the first time in ages though so that is awesome :)

Expo starts tomorrow so I have a very early wake up to fly tomorrow :shocked2:

oh so you aren't here yet.... you managed to work out your place to stay and all that? You will have to give us a report on what it was like... I bet CaveDiver would love it....

We went to some presentations today at the Maritime Museum..... some interesting information. Talking about Darwin and the exploration of Australia and the botanists ... the last speaker talked about how they are mapping the oceans now and methods used to study the life in it.

Obvious? ????
I believe she's talking about the Stating the Obvious thread.

Morning CD how is life treating you?

It's wayyyy to early to tell.

I bet CaveDiver would love it....

I bet I would too. Australia is on my list of places I'd like to visit.

Good Morning Sas. Saw your video (At least I think it was yours), very nice!

Sas is going to be in Sydney for the Oztech Dive Show this weekend. You would probably be in your element there hmm?

I reckon if you wake up in the morning that is a pretty excellent start towards a good day :eyebrow:

Hey CD.... have you noticed?:D

you gave me some advice about shorter posts..... to keep up... keep it rolling... not too bad now hmm:D

welll.... at least some of the time

I reckon if you wake up in the morning that is a pretty excellent start towards a good day :eyebrow:

Yes, although I could do without starting my day at 2:45 for no apparent reason tho.

Hey CD.... have you noticed?:D

you gave me some advice about shorter posts..... to keep up... keep it rolling... not too bad now hmm:D

welll.... at least some of the time

Yes, I did. :)

Although I was really referring more to one specific thread that moves very quickly. That is more like a sprint, where here it is more like a liesurely stroll that lets you enjoy the scenery a bit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom