Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheers: Thanks buddy, I knew you hijackers loved me!!!! :cheers:
stop_laughing.jpg
logo1small.jpg

helloo anybody worth talking to here?????

Hey! Petunia!!

So, tell me what kind of shopping you did on your way home....I love shopping. All shopping.

That was fun last night. We'll have to do that again sometime.....:)

hmmm ... not looking good for me then

I always thought it would be nice to have each post date stamped with the posters timezone as well as the one you have set

Hey! Petunia!!

So, tell me what kind of shopping you did on your way home....I love shopping. All shopping.

That was fun last night. We'll have to do that again sometime.....:)

oh ewww I hate shopping... maybe you will have to teach me that. Just had to pick up some boring groceries.... think I may make a banana bread later... take a pic for our next party!

So ya figure I got a little rowdy heheheheh Did you like the music I left... I did that by myself... kewl hmm?

I do enjoy shopping for fish tho... gifts for fish are fun....

oh and of course shopping for scuba stuff... well ya gotta love that

:rofl3:I hope we didn't drive Oceanbound away..... seemed to enjoy being part of it tho... really did contribute to the fun... I figured OB did really well being dropped into a party like that:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

mmmmmDid you say Banana Bread???

Yummmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom