Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what dear... that was a great Idea.... I wonder if tech support could work it out so the posts did display the current time and the sender's time would that be really hard?

Definitely got to make some... and take a pic.... and maybe a choc rum cake too.... I can't seem to master getting pics off the net so I need to build up some I can take off the laptop quickly

I doubt we scared Oceanbound away.....she's a party animal. :)

And I loved your song this morning. Was the first thing I heard after the cats crying for breakfast.

I have a garbage can with a lid that I keep the dry cat food in. Fatty tries to break into it when he is ready to eat. You know, to let me know its time to feed him. Because he is in charge. The Boss.

Anyhoo, he's got diet dry food and doesn't like it. He finally broke into it and knocked it over. THEN....wouldn't eat any. Doesn't that figure??!!!

how about these

Attachments

• pic00140.jpg
    pic00140.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 36
  • pic00235.jpg
    pic00235.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 29
And Petunia....throw an extra banana in!! Sooo good that way. :)

Good job!! Now you can find pictures of chocolate for me to wake up to. :)

hey that is a great Idea I can come up with my own menu... oh the other place I introduced fish to was ARBY's...... oooh yummmmmmmmm nothing like a nice Arby's potato and roast beef sandwich

When I go back to Canada I have my list of foods that I HAVE to eat.....

HOTDOGS.... Aussies CAN'T make HOTDOGS.... can you believe it? The put bloomin condoms on the weiners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom