Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey buddies,
Anyone suffering from hangover :D

I had an after party glow that was so bright, I didn't even notice it was a cloudy day today. :D

I had the 10,000 post and I got to dance with Maged.

And I'm broke.

Thread_Has_Been_Hijacked.jpg

I always say, if you aren't fun, you better darn well be interesting. :D

hmmm ... not looking good for me then

I think I am going to change the time on my Scubaboard account to your time zone.
That way, I'll know when its 2am and you should be sleeping.

I always thought it would be nice to have each post date stamped with the posters timezone as well as the one you have set

hmmm ... not looking good for me then

Hmmmm I seem to remember quite a few fun and interesting posts from you.

And even if you are not.....you have Petunia :D:D:D

I always thought it would be nice to have each post date stamped with the posters timezone as well as the one you have set

Well, they added in the post listing exactly when the post was started. You should suggest it.

I'm going to read the Restaurant at the End of the Universe in a little while here.

Is it as good as Hitchhikers??

Hmmmm I seem to remember quite a few fun and interesting posts from you.

And even if you are not.....you have Petunia :D:D:D

Well, they added in the post listing exactly when the post was started. You should suggest it.

I'm going to read the Restaurant at the End of the Universe in a little while here.

Is it as good as Hitchhikers??

From memory yes ... as you know petunia is reading it now and keeps asking me about things ... and I have to say there is LOTS i don't remember :D

From memory yes ... as you know petunia is reading it now and keeps asking me about things ... and I have to say there is LOTS i don't remember :D

Next time, tell her to ask me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom