High Pressure Miflex

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will the Miflex HP hose work with my Suunto console with an Suunto SM 36 pressure gauge? I have Miflex on all my LP hoses and really like them and am interested changing out my HP hose if it will work with my console
I just finished a 3 week trip to Aruba that included 23 dives. I use the SM 36 console and the HP hose worked great. In fact I sold one of the other instructors a complete set of HP & LP hoses.

Buy your Miflex hoses from Phil at DiveSports.com. They shipped the hoses the day after I ordered them. And when I had a question, their support was great. Good place.

Ken

Last edited:
I've ordered a 24" HP hose to go with my LP miflex hoses - been very happy with them so far and looking forward to trying out the new hose at the end of this month

I tried to buy it from my LDS but found I could get one shipped to me from OS for less than half what they were asking - I like to help out my LDS but that's too much to bear

One issue I have with the 5' Miflex on my primary reg is that it floats. It seems to prefer resting against the lower edge of my regulator rather than laying down below my neck. There could be a number of reasons for this. Maybe it's just the way the hose is curved

Thing I've found with my 5' primary hose is that you need to route it carefully - imagine a line drawn along the "top" side of the hose when it's straight, then route the hose keeping that line upwards as you wrap it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom