Hi, I'm Mathieu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MathieuJV

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,

I'm Mathieu, French, living in India for many years. In New Delhi to be precise... i.e really far from any clean water body, which sucks.

I've discovered diving pretty late, just got my Open Water certification, but for my wife and I, it really blew our world and we're decided to dive as often as possible.

But we're beginners here so... don't be too harsh :)

Cheers,

Mathieu

Welcome. When I was living in India, I dove Goa....about as good as it gets unless you fly further east.

Welcome to SB and the wonderful world of scuba diving Mathieu! It's really wonderful to have an activity like this for you and your wife to enjoy! :)

It's never too late to start. I did my first dive on my 70th Birthday. Certified AOW with a goal of have 100 dives by then of 2017.
Welcome to the wonderful world of diving.

Thanks for the warm welcome and for the tips! I'm indeed totally in love with diving. It was sort of a life changing experience for me.

@flyboy08 good to know, thanks. I went to Goa years ago and didn't know there were nice dive sites there.

@htatton : you're so right! Thanks for sharing your experience. I want to be you when I grow up! :wink:

Hi Mathieu. Welcome to SB and to diving. I hope that both you and your wife get to experience many wonder dives together. Take your time and enjoy the surroundings!

Thanks @ram04769, we only have 9 dives logged but enjoyed every second.

And yes... slowly learning to take my time and enjoy. Without hyperventilating. Still a work in progress though :)

Thanks for the welcome!

Back
Top Bottom