Hi guys...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

true true..

how about this, we keep it in a secret fish tank with a special lock on it so only we can open it..

yeah!! with like a finger scan or retina scan or sumthin(i got that out of angels and demons hehe)

yeah!!! and we can get to it from a SECRET passage to the SECRET room in the Aquarium that Lindsay works in!! and we can put a SECRET spell on the entrance, where when anybody come close to finding it, they will remember an appointment they had to make, or that they forgot to turn off the faucet in the bathroom, or they have to hurry home to take out their dog that is going to poop on the rug, or something like that so they won't find it!!! and we will be the only ones that will be immune to the effects of the spell... (ok, that's from harry potter...)

ew no i hate aquariums. im so afraid of fish its unbelievable. lol irony i know..

and haha i while i was reading that i was like hmm this sounds familiar lolz. good idea, though.

okay ill go buy my *magic* super uper increible wonderful and special wand then ill cast the spell and hope voldy poo doesnt eat me!

eh, i used to do that, too lazy now. im talking to like 100000000000 ppl on aim.

Back
Top Bottom