Hi guys...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kayla

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi everyone. I just got in here, so I thought that I would post a hello before I get going on things. I'll try to make it in here as much as possible, but no promises!

I think that I might already know some of you.. but I hope to get to know all of you soon!

I have both AIM and MSN if anyone is interested in chatting outside of ScubaBoard!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

hey kayla!! i already know you but im glad you came into scubaducks!! welcome to our lil forum!!

hey kayla! welcome to scuba ducks.. I've seen you around, but just incase my name's Jess.. ttyl,

<33 Jess

heyy kayla, nahh i havent seen you around...im charles by the way....glad you joined the forum...later

Thanks for the welcome it, if you haven't seen me around, its probably because most of my posts are in the Intro section :07: ....I'm leaving for the weekend, but hope you all have a great one! :dazzler1:

Going diving... what else? LOL.... Diving this evening.... Halloween stuff tomorrow. Just not around here. :dazzler1:

lol nice. but isn't it a little cold for diving? lol im done in late august/very early september. have fun, anyway. lol. :11ztongue

:11: Its never too cold for diving!! If I waited for the water to get warm, I'd never be getting wet! We dive all year round here..... and *gasp* I even do it in a wetsuit.... you get used to the 45 degree water pretty fast... its the wind chill outside that makes ya cold. I do have a drysuit.... but whats the point? Might as well use the wetsuit until its dead.

Where do you live that you have to stop diving so soon? I would be going thru definite water withdrawls!!!! :dazzler1:

lol i live in Boston, Massachusetts. But im a pansy about diving haha, i dont like cold watter -- at all. so i miss a lot of diving time, but oh well. its worth it for me. yeah ive tried drysuits before but i dont like them. even if had one i dont think i would use it. lol. i dive on dive trips to warm places -- like florida and the carribean, not in the gross polluted waters of wolly beach lol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom