Hi guys...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hahaha yeah for girls dive trip! but les wait til lindsay gets certified shall we?! o and i need money too kay so i feel your pain!

yeah i need money too. and when r u getting certified? lol. hurry!

Thanks Zach... I knew that you were temporarily delayed in posting, but I appreciate the welcome!

Yeah Lindsay... when are you getting certified????? You never even let me know that you got clearence to dive... so I guess that means you did!

Which one of us is the youngest? We should just plan our trip for whenever the youngest one will be graduated from HS... that way we could have more fun!!

well... I graduate this year...

'05 BABY!!!!!!

anna is 13... I can't wait 5 years.... argggh... my plan was for yall to hitch a ride with me back home in Israel... I will take you all kite boarding, sand boarding, hiking, chillin with the bedouins.... and then we will trek it down to Sharm... but nooooo... :wink:

That sounds like a lot of fun... but I wouldn't plan on me being there!

^I know this is going to sound ignorant and biased.. but according to the news it is. And I'd be scared to go there (no offense!! hey, america is pretty bad too.).

I'm class of '07 babii. lol.

^^^^
I know that's biased... and that's the point. and I can understand people being afraid... but its not like Iraq where people walk out of the ariport with uzis and hop into tanks. that's my point.

LOL I didn't mean that I wouldn't come because there are bombs all over... I can't come because I can't afford it!! A trip like that can't be cheap, and last time I looked my money trees haven't sprouted yet! :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom