Hi guys...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hate to burst your bubble, but I think that I have you beat there.... :wink:

yeah but u only get ONE title, and you're a greeter. lolz.

ickk i got into a fight with my dad last night because he was being his usually p**** self so i left the house at 10 at night and i didnt get home until 2am, and i was walking around the park near my house in a t-shirt and jeans in the snow talking to friend on my cellphone, so now ((surprisingly)) i have fluid in my lungs an dim probably dying. yeah.. our family is functional.

jess you cant die!!!! dont die on us!!

i love aquariums...i love audubon..its my sanctuary..its my stress reliever! jess how can you be a diver and be afraid of fish?

sum1 tell me when our money coral is alive..cuz im broke lol

well, Jess, we must be life-tied, beacuse I just came back from a five day school canoe trip... it was 40 degrees by day, 20 by night, rained 3/5 days, and now I have fluid in my lungs. Go figure.

Maybe there is a diver's heaven, hmm?

lol it sucks doesnt it? eek i hate being sick. and im not really dying lindsay lol. and zach i was thought of u today, because in reding & writing drama class some chick was telling me that u cant BE Jewish as an ethnicity, it was strictly a religion, and i was like 'wtf nuh uh because ppls families are jewish, but theyre atheist, but theyre still jewish.' because if ur from a certain place in the middle east (here comes my ignorance again) doesnt that make u Jewish the same as being born in Ireland makes u Irish? or is it rly just a religion? that chick was like 'u can be israeli, or hebrew, but not Jewish.' w/e idk. lol.

ok, ok.... so Judaism is a religion in normal terms, but in our uncanny ability to crystallize, we sort of have developed a culture.... a generic Jewish culture. usually, this is like the Matzah Ball Soup, cholent, black hat, all that stuff... that's one type of Jewish culture. My dad (and his Eastern-European Jewish family) belongs to that "Jewish Culture". Now my mother's side are Jews from turkey... that's a whole different culture.

now some people, (wierd hippie people in my understanding) do think that judaism is a RACE, like african american, south asian, and pacific islander.... I dunno about that.

if you are wondering, I mark on my SAT's South Asian/Middle Eastern, beacuse I have a lot of turkish in me (though turkish people are not really that brown skin colour of most of the Middle East), but I also have some Eastern European in me.

The title of this song is that I don't cosider myself Eastern European, or Turkish, I consider myself Jewish by ethnicity, Israeli by nationality, Middle Eastern by Race....

did I answer your question?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom