Hi guys...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baltimoron:
^^^^
I know that's biased... and that's the point. and I can understand people being afraid... but its not like Iraq where people walk out of the ariport with uzis and hop into tanks. that's my point.
Yeah I get that. idk, my parents wouldnt let me go anyway. My friend is having her sweet 16 at her house in Iran and she said we would never even be in public except to go to and from the airport, but my parents were like: "The whole middle east is at the bottom of my places-to-go-list. Right under hell." so yeah, they wont let me go lol.

haha Kayla.. im waiting on mine too.. darn miracle-grow!!

Afraid_of_Fish:
haha Kayla.. im waiting on mine too.. darn miracle-grow!!

I know! I really thought that something would have happened by now LOL..... Guess I'll just keep waiting...

see- the thing is... you have the wrong tree...

its the money cactus- that's where it all at.

Aww shoot... I knew that I was doing something wrong! Do you have one thats growing for you?? Mind sending me a sample of what its producing?

LOL ok, well I guess I can handle that....

my money tree died..so my parents cut it down lol i want a money...coral!!! yeah!!

i havent gotten cleared yet! :( i went in for a bunch of tests and my ear doc said he would call me back when he got a definite yes or no answer to the question..he hasnt called back yet! lol so im waiting!

YEAHH CLASS OF 'O7!!!

Thats not practical if you need it in a hurry though LOL... How about in a fish tank??

yeahhh but in a "secret" fish tank! hehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom