Hi from Vancouver, BC, Canada !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Freeman

Registered
Reaction score
What a great forum, looking forward to disseminating the wealth of information that is in here.
Been diving since summer of 2002 and just loving it! Already own my own DiveRite BCD and the drysuit should be here this week.
No wimp here though;I have been wet suit diving all along.
Nice to meet you all!
Nice to see so many canadians on here as well.
Cheers,
:drummer:

Welcome from Calgary. I try to get out to Vancouver a few times each year. Lot's of great folks and great information to be found here.

hey hey ~~ welcome to the board. :)
few people on this board are form Vancouver too and i am one of them. i think we should start organize a vancouver group diving event and meet all kinds of divers in vancouver. how's that sound ??

My wife and I just got certified last weekend. We are looking forward to lots of diving around the lower mainland. We moved from Vancouver two years ago to CA, but there's no place like home. I kinda regret not joining the Scuba club at UBC when we were there but better late than never i guess.We are heading up for a dive in May. Maybe we'll see you under water!

Hey Freeman, Another Vancouverite here. Unlike you I am a wimp. Drysuit all the way! Have fun on the board. Drop me a line if you want to hook up for a dive.

welcome to the board Freeman:)

Welcome to the board, Freeman! :D

Mexman, thanks! Yep, I think finding this site( and future new friends/acqaintances here) is prolly one of the wiser things I have done lately. Hope all is well in Calgary.

Miruku, that sounds like a great idea. Count me in. I would be up for a local dive, a little bar b que( if someone had one), bring yer own stuffs kinda day. Get a chance to meet the Vancouver ppl inthe forum here. Could be great times. We'll talk more about this as summer approaches for sure.

ddub23, Congrats on getting certified!! Up here in May huh? SOunds like good times indeed, if things work out- I would love to dive with ya. Could be part of that whole thing Miruku and I are gunna be doin..who knows?

lady6gill, a dive sounds like a plan, I am hoping by the time I am over this horrible *hacking* cough my dry suit will be here :) Hunter/Gates said it was shipped..its just a border thing now.
w00t.

Rooster1 , beserker77, Gearhead fanks man, men. :)

ColdH20Diving, Vancouver Island MmMmm. I hope to do a little diving over there this summer as well. Did some diving off of Gabriella Island last year. It was pretty stellar, being a smaller island is quite nice for a day/weekend trip. The wall over there(southeast side i think) is a nice drift dive.

Cheers,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom