Hi from Dublin, Ireland!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IrishMick:
Thanks for that don! :D

I've never been to Texas, maybe one day I'll get to visit. I've always wanted to see the Southfork Ranch! :wink:

I'll PM if I have a problem, thanks.

Mick
Hehe, it's a tourist trap. Wanta see some real ranching, with real cowboys? Whahoooo...!!

Hi Mick,

Welcome to the board! If I can be of any help re diving in dublin and diving in ireland just PM me!

sub

subaquaman:
Hi Mick,

Welcome to the board! If I can be of any help re diving in dublin and diving in ireland just PM me!

sub

Hi Subaquaman!

Thanks for the offer, you can be sure I'll be PM'ing you about clubs in Dublin as I'm very keen to join one.

I'm heading over to the Bahamas with my friend soon and hope to complete the PADI course over there. I know alot of people think its a bad idea to cram it all into one day but I do intend on doing a course back in Dublin as I know the conditions in the Irish Sea will be ALOT different! :D

Hi Mick,

We tend to say if you can dive in Ireland you can dive anywhere in the world. Had a group of Americans diving off Connemara with us last weekend and they were blown away with the scenery, but it took them awhile to get used to the conditions.

I hope you enjoy the bahamas and your course. You'll need to get a local orientation to Irish diving when you get back. Then try just a few pleaseure dives. Hurry though the season wraps up here in about 2 weeks until next April!!!

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Welcome, IrishMick, (and your friend Jim) to ScubaBoard. I've been to Dublin just once a few years ago, but love the city as well as other parts of Ireland. Beautiful :D

Enjoy ScubaBoard, and Welcome!!!

Have a Guinness on me...after you finish your dives for the day!

Welsome to the Scubaboard. My oldest son got to tour Ireland extensively a couple of years ago. Loved it!

Welcome to the Scubaboard. My oldest son got to tour Ireland extensively a couple of years ago. Loved it!

Thanks again for the warm welcomes!

k4man
I certainly will down a Guinness for you after I've finish my dive! :D

Wilson
I'm glad your son enjoyed it and I can well imagine he loved it. I love Ireland!

I've had a busy weekend with the Ryder Cup (that was fun) and have booked flights and the hotel in the Bahamas for the 20th of Oct. So the count down has begun! :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom