Hi Beautiful People :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cora

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi there, my name is Cora, and this year I'm trying to plan a trip to south-east Asia. The idea is to go there, dive and maybe visit a bit the country. Sadly I've got exams when my usual dive friends have holiday ... If you are interested and you have some free time end August, or September just let me know :)
Thanks

Cora

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA....

Welcome to SB! Remember, diving will always be there...formal education does have graduation. :)

SE Asia is a fairly diverse place. Do you know which countries you will be visiting and diving in?

Hi Cora:
Welcome to Scubaboard. A great place to be with awesome members who will teach you many things about diving.
Compressor

I was there in 2001 so things may have changed. There was some good diving in Thailand, mostly in the south. Malaysia has some good diving in the offshore islands. You probably should avoid areas where river influx "muddies the waters" (Vietnam comes to mind although I'd really like to visit there myself, not so much for the diving though). I haven't been to Indonesia yet but friends report some spectacular diving there. I enjoyed several weeks of diving in the Philippines a few years ago. Lots to see in the region. Great biodiversity.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom