...Hhhhhhmmmmppppphhhh!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon:
Uh, look at your profile and see if you can find it. Then check mine.

Dang... I see Jan. 4, clear as day... but... then again, White Russians may have clouded my vision a bit...

Foo:
Dang... I see Jan. 4, clear as day... but... then again, White Russians may have clouded my vision a bit...
Okay, SB software was changed, and some info previoulsy stored doesn't show up until updated. Did you click your own username, then "view profile" or did you go in thru "Edit Profile"

From your public profile
Vitals:
Hometown: Texas
Interests: diving, decorating, reading, net-surfing/ebaying

As compared to mine
Vitals:
Hometown: West Texas High Desert - Between Lubbock and Amarillo - USA!!
Date of Birth: August 22, 1947
Occupation: Farmer, Cowboy, MobileTelCom Exec. Something to pay for dive trips. Nothing that I'd let get in the way of a good dive trip!!
Interests: Eat, sleep, dive, and work some to support the addiction.

SB should send you a birthday greeting, if your date is stored properly.

OPPS 'we are bad'.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOO!!!!!! And you are a cutie,,,REALLY! xoxo Alan

Don's right, Foo. I don't see it on your profile, either. And I can ASSURE you, if I had seen it, you would have been congratulated properly. I rarely miss one.

In the meantime...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, FOO!! WE LOVE YOOOOOOU!!

:Kissy:

Happy birthday Foo. It seems you are 364 days younger than I am.
Have a good one.

Hmmm, I think I went to edit profile, and I did add my year even... but I also don't have my "supporting member" thingie that I should have, so who knows? Anyway, all my whining paid off big time, thanks to all those who responded to my subtle hint...:05:

DandyDon:
Okay, SB software was changed, and some info previoulsy stored doesn't show up until updated. Did you click your own username, then "view profile" or did you go in thru "Edit Profile"

From your public profile

As compared to mine

SB should send you a birthday greeting, if your date is stored properly.

Foo,

Don't feel bad. Mine was missed too on 12/29. Sniff, sniff......no love 'round here. All of these people are just focused on nothing but this damn diving. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

PacketSniffer:
Foo,

Don't feel bad. Mine was missed too on 12/29. Sniff, sniff......no love 'round here. All of these people are just focused on nothing but this damn diving. :D

Here's a hanky to wipe away your tears. :present: We love you too.:heart: That diving thing does seem to cloud our mines.
HAPPY BELATED BELATED BIRTHDAY:hb2:

Happy Belated Birthday to PacketSniffer, Webdivebc (you youngster!), and to Scubatexastony!!!! Here's to many, many more and happy diving into our golden years (more like silver, judging from my roots- only my hairdresser knows for sure!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom