...Hhhhhhmmmmppppphhhh!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

all for the belated wishes. Mike, I treated myself to a couple dives today at Blue Gardens and Blue Wall, twas nice, :D temps at 80 both in and out of the water! Bren stayed at home with her dad (going through chemo), and I'll be back for a week the first of March to pick her up. Belated Happy Birthdays to all I have missed, both young and old!

tony

Foo ...48 years old ? Is that the Oklahoma or the Texas Foo? There are two you know and I've seen both of them just ask Sealskin98 he will testify that He also has seen numerous Foo's.
Although I have never seen two at the same time and place.....

:06: I really am confused because neither of the two Foo's, and there are two, who do go by Foo , told me they were only age forty two.

Now I think there must be an impostor who clams to be Foo who started this thread !!

So I suppose there are 3 Foo's now :14:

Where was my invite to the party???

What's this world coming to? I leave y'all alone for a wee little bit and you just totally lose your manners.

And what's with this 48 years old cra uh nonsense? Remember we've met a few times while I was actually sober and I know what ya look like. Does Donald know you're spewing out these whoppers?

We should all look so good at 48. I'm running out of time to accomplish that, too... :frown:

LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom