...Hhhhhhmmmmppppphhhh!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98:
Hey, I saw you in Lubbock on Wed.; you didn't see me waving Hi?

(By the way...you spelt y'all wrong)

Pets Foo on the head.

It's O.K. girl, we luv ya! :D

Happy Birthday!!! :jump:

Hmmm... another false Foo sighting... who could blame them for trying, though? Lubbock was far from my mind on Wed... I was busy trying to make my students remember that this is not their first time so see a fraction. Sometimes I wonder why I even try... but then someone makes me a stupid homemade card , with my name spelled incorrectly, but which professes their undying love, so I fall for it everytime...what a sucker I am!

Well Happy Birthday. For better results next year, put your's on your profile. :D

Sucks to be forgotten, Tony! Happy Birthday, to you! For Nov. 28, the grandest of days, for that is the beloved date upon which Tony was born... (that good enough?)
So sorry I missed your date, will try to do better in the future... which the rest of the
Swampdivers shoud also try to do... especially Jan 4... sheeeeeeesh...

48 YEARS OLD! :crossbone Quick, someone get the metamucil! :wink:

Forget the metamucil, grap those hormone tabs and a fan!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Foo, a few day late!

DandyDon:
Well Happy Birthday. For better results next year, put your's on your profile. :D
Geeeez, Don, my date is on my profile... 'cept for the "optional" year part, I guess it's not so "optional", should we want to be remembered? Doesn't really matter, I have enough nerve to remind YALL, so if you forget, you have the FOO to pay!

Froglady:
Forget the metamucil, grap those hormone tabs and a fan!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Foo, a few day late!

...Froglady is the only one who understands me... well, maybe 'cept Laura...

carlislere:
48 YEARS OLD! :crossbone Quick, someone get the metamucil! :wink:

... let's see... "an apple a day...???" Works much better than Metamucil. Although that was really funny, Carlislere... cough, cough. ;o)

Foo:
Geeeez, Don, my date is on my profile... 'cept for the "optional" year part, I guess it's not so "optional", should we want to be remembered? Doesn't really matter, I have enough nerve to remind YALL, so if you forget, you have the FOO to pay!
Uh, look at your profile and see if you can find it. Then check mine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom