Hey Everyone, got a cool message to share again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:sunny Hi to everyone that has posted thus far! Thank you for the wonderful responses! It was indeed awesome to hear from him. He is a really impressive guy. If I meet him, man, I hope I do! I will be sure to tell him hello from the crew at Scuba Board. As far as a date for my dive, that is not planned yet.... still need some funds and some technical details worked out but we are getting closer. I hope to dive by the years end. I will keep up the work and join you all in the water eventually!

Take care all.
Matt :balloon

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

What a wonderful mesage. The SB makes it happen. Thanks for sharing this message from a very special person in our dive industry.

Thanks for sharing that! He sounds like a genuinely nice guy, hope you get to meet him! Glad to hear the dive plan is coming along :)
Ber :lilbunny:

He and Kohler are really good people. I read the book, and recommend it.

I can't wait to see him wearing your shirt! By the way, he's right. You're quit an inspiration!! Thank you.

Randy

That's awesome Matt! I'm glad to see he has taken an interest in your cause. Always remember all of us here at SB are behind you 100%.

Hi Ber Rabbit, MAN thanks for writing to me! I sure enjoy hearing from everyone what their thoughts are on what I am up to. Have an awesome day!

Safe Diving!
Matt

Hi Randy,

Yes they are awesome. I also recommed the Shadow Divers book, it was a great book. I cant wait to see him wearing my shirt as well! On TV that would be a pretty awesome endorsement! Thanks for telling me I am an inspiration, I love to hear that. Makes me feel really good and want to work even harder.

So take care and safe diving from Matt.

Hi Blane, Thanks for writing to me here as well. I am also glad he has taken an interest in my cause. I of course will always remember the support I am getting from everyone here at Scuba Board! You divers ROCK!

Take care man and safe diving.
Matt
:crafty:

What a guy, and I agree with him all the way...

Actually, you are wrong. It is you, who are my hero!! The value of any
achievement is directly relative to the obstacles that have to be overcome. Not much in the way of obstacles means not much in the way of achievement, and of course more so the other way.

I got to get me one of those T-shirts :)

Edit: I ordered the Ringed, blue & white!!

:42: Thanks for buying a shirt, Don. It's good advertisement. Wanted to share this with you and eveeryone else.

This is what John sent me, thought you'd like to read it. This is a cup I recovered from the Andrea Doria. It is amazing that something so fragile, could survive such a disaster. It is not in perfect shape, but neither are you or I.

Cheers

John Chatterton​

What a guy. I like the part about it not being perfect and neither are he and I. I got a chuckle out of it.

Safe diving all. Matt :crafty:

Matt,

That's really cool!

These very kind words and sentiments from John Chatterton really humanize this living legend.

A cup from the Andrea Doria is certainly something that I think you'll be having a few conversations about with your friends and family.

Sounds like you're getting closer to realizing your dream.

Good luck!

Christian

A cup from the Andrea Dorea?! Wow, that is something. Hope you can get a picture of it and stick it on a thumbnail here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom