Hey Everyone, got a cool message to share again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang these are cool! You're them man Matt!! :thumb:

Someday soon, dude - in the water on Molasses Reff, Key Largo!! :dazzler1:

Is the pool a go for June 9? That's only days away now! It is amazing what one person can do when they aren't afraid to give everything to reach their dream. Wish you the best, you deserve it.

:D Hi Jim yes the pool is on the 9th. Ya I can't wait to get into the pool it has been awhile since I’ve been in a pool. I well also be doing some dive training, hopefully. It may be in a few months. Thanks for the encouraging words.

Take care and safe diving Matt. :dazzler1:

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

:sprite10: Hi RiverRat,

Thanks for the kind words! I will indeed go kick some butt, lol!

Take care,
Matt

Hey Matt! :D
Just wanted to wish you well on your quest. I noticed you just joined the DiveCon Yahoo Group for WW Diving in Houston (Humble), Texas, and wanted to extend to you a warm Texas Welcome! :cowboy: Feel free to drop me a line anytime, my personal email address is: Paramedic-Diver@houston.rr.com

Here's to you in fulfilling your dream! :beer:

Hey Scott, nice to hear from you on this board as well! And thanks for the welcome! I have joined quite a few Yahoo Groups over the past couple days.... Yep my project is coming together with the right people now. See you under the water sometime soon! More sooner than later I hope...lol!

Hasta lasagna,
Matt :crafty:

Back
Top Bottom