Hey Everyone, got a cool message to share again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just ordered my shirt too, can't wait for it to get here. Sounds like you will be in the pool real soon and that is great, make sure to get us all lots of photos of that as well.

Hi Lisa! The kids were a first grade class. The teacher actually painted the diver and flag etc. It was very thoughtful. I don't want to wear it for fear of wrecking it, so plan to frame it. The cup... I am still in shock. It is so cool to actually have something from the Andrea Doria!

Take care.
Matt

Hi Don, glad you are happy with your shirt! Now that you have a club shirt, you have to join my Yahoo Club.... lol. Here's the link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scubadivingdream

I really appreciate the support you have shown to me since the day I first came here. You divers here are just awesome. Take care, talk to you later buddy!

Matt :dazzler1:

Hi Lorien, wow, thanks for ordering my shirts! What one did you get? A sponsor one or my club shirt? I will be sure to share lots of photos of you for when I start getting into the water for swimmnig. Later this year when I actually submerge to dive, well hopefully that will be a national media event! Lots of photos and TV time!

Take care and talk to you later!
Matt :crafty:

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Hi Lorien, wow, thanks for ordering my shirts! What one did you get? A sponsor one or my club shirt?
You mean there is more than one? :11: I don't know! Followed a link on one of your great web pages and ordered a shirt. What are the links to them both? Maybe then I can find out.
I can't wait to see you in the water, I am really excited to see it will happen soon but I bet not as excited as you are. :10:

Got your supporter shirt yesterday in the mail, that was quick! Nice shirt. I'm going to have to get myself another shirt though, as my daughter grabbed mine for a night shirt already! Wish you the best in your upcoming pool trials. Courage and determination like yours are rare qualities, and with them you can reach beyond limits that would stop others. Most people,s restrictive limits are those that they impose on themselves. We all can learn from your spirit and can do attitude!

:confined: Hi Gypsyjim, glad you like my shirt and form the sounds of it your daughter did too.
Thanks for the encouragements. I can't wait for June 9th and getting into the pool.
I really can't wait dive and hopefully it is coming soon.

Take care and safe diving Matt. :42:

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

Thanks for sharing those pics, Matt, they are awesome! Isn't it cool how little kids are so innocent and don't know the difficulties of life and inspire us to remember what it is to dream?!? Thanks for showing the rest of us what it is to make our dreams come true regardless of the hurdles that must be overcome.

Hi, how are you doing today? Hope all is going well. Glad to hear you liked the pictures. It was very fun to visit the kids and answer all their questions. They had lots of questions. Yes, they are so innocent.

My project is moving along quite fast right now. I'm sure there will be more slow points though before it all comes together.

Take care and Stay safe.

Matt :crafty:

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

Back
Top Bottom