Hey Everyone, got a cool message to share again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Christian, John's definitely a living legend. I can't wait to meet him someday. I will be talking about the cup. Yes, I'm getting closer to realizing my dream. Thanks for luck. Luck helps a little, but persistance is what it really takes.

Take care. always, Matt

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

WOOT! How cool is that? You must be so excited, great letter! I can't wait to see your shirt on TV :wink:

Way to go Matt, that is awesome to have a piece of history! I can't wait to see the picture of it! I also must say that I have really enjoyed chatting with you via Yahoo Messenger. I'm so thankful for the internet and being able to "talk" with my family and friends in real time! Keep your spirits up and soon you'll be diving. Have a great day buddy.

Hi 2 Tours N Iraq,

Thanks for the great words as always.

Yes it is cool to have a piece of history.

I really enjoy talking with you also on yahoo messenger.

I will definately keep my chin up. You keep yours up too. I hope you will dive with me some day too.

I get my drysuit back Monday, then I will get the ball rolling for the pool stuff.

Take care and Stay safe,

Matt

2Tours N Iraq`:
Way to go Matt, that is awesome to have a piece of history! I can't wait to see the picture of it! I also must say that I have really enjoyed chatting with you via Yahoo Messenger. I'm so thankful for the internet and being able to "talk" with my family and friends in real time! Keep your spirits up and soon you'll be diving. Have a great day buddy.

You are pretty amazing, Matt: you have real guts and you are not afraid to reach for your dreams! I believe I met John Chatterton on a dive to Cozemel in @2000. Sat down on the boat next to an unassuming gentleman who caught my attention because of his gear (a bit unusual for resort diving), and several of us spent a very enjoyable afternoon listening to stories about gas mix diving, Andrea Doria adventures, and a very hazardous series of dives on a German U boat. I recently read "Shadow Divers" and realized who I had been talking to. Nice guy, that's for sure! No bragart, just a down to earth decent man who shared his experience with total strangers.

:happywave Hi gypsyjim thanks for the kind words. Yeah, life is short. If you have something you want to do with your life, do it! Is what I always say. That's a cool story about John, he is really just an awesome guy. Take care!
Safe diving,
Matt :crafty:

Sweet deal Matt! That is so cool! Glad your project is moving ahead. I also wanted to thank you for the nice Holiday card you sent me! I just realized I forgot to get back to you. Gotta get me one of your T-shirts too.

Let's see that cup!

:snorkels: Hi friends!

Here are some pictures of the teacup that John sent me from the Andrea Doria. I just think it is so cool! And I am so honored he thought enough to send it to me.

I went to a first grade classroom today, some fans of mine. They sent me letters after reading a newspaper article about me. It was pretty cute, they had some good questions. I'll post a picture of me with the class when I get it. They made a t-shirt with a diver on it for me with their names on it. Pretty thoughtful.

Take care and see you around!
Matt :dance:

Back
Top Bottom