Hey all.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big O

Reaction score
How long has this site been around? I've been cruising the scuba boards for about 3 and a half years now, but just found out about this one the other day.

Im a rescue diver with 150 dives. Mostly in cold quarrys and the Great Lakes, my only warm water diving was last summer in the Texas Flower Gardens. Iv'e also done a few Wreck dives in the Atlantic out of NC.

Hope to be diving and meeting up with some of you soon!

Dave

Is this THE Big O? Glad you found this place...I think you'll fit in just fine! :thumb:

How long has this web site been around? And how long have you been keeping it from me?

I shower dailyllll :wink:

Dave

Sandusky Ohio, I just looked on the map, and I see your not terribly far away from Barcelona, New York.

Have you ever dove Lake Erie out of Barcelona with Osprey Charters?

I want to try to get up there a couple of times this summer.

Dave

Flash, How is the wreck diving in Southern lake Michigan around your area? Ive dove lake Michigan the last 2 summers in the UP of Michigan with Bob 3, and had some outstanding dives. I have also done a few days of diving out of Munising in the UP, as well as some outstanding diving out of Port Sanilac, Michigan.

Swamper, where areyou from and where did you get that nickname?

Dave

Welcome from Sunny (soon to be cold) Florida!!! We have tried to keep this board secret, but ya'll just keep finding us. I hope you meet as many great people and learn near as much as I have here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom