Hey all.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by Big O
How long has this web site been around? And how long have you been keeping it from me?

I shower dailyllll :wink:

Dave

I've been here for over a year....it's a great place to hang! Lots of traffic too :) I thought everybody knew about it!

Gather up the rest of the CWB's and join in :bang:

If it makes you feel any better, its getting much colder here in Ohio tonight also, and Im a utility worker, so when people around here tomorrow complain about the temperature, Ill have to add that it was that much colder 30 to 50 feet in the air.

Oh well,

While I would be more than happy to donate a few bucks to the toe/tank defense research fund, I can't support your coalition.

But, Ill buy the first drink after our dives together!

Thanks for the welcome,

Dave

Originally posted by Big O
Sandusky Ohio, I just looked on the map, and I see your not terribly far away from Barcelona, New York.

Have you ever dove Lake Erie out of Barcelona with Osprey Charters?

I want to try to get up there a couple of times this summer.

Dave

Dave,
No, I have only dived in Lake Erie once so far. On a Boat named "The Favors" (towards the east end). Our favorite LDS uses them a lot.

There are a couple of wrecks in the area of Barcelona/Dunkirk that I would like to get to this year.

And a welcome from Canada. Now that you've found us, you won't want to leave. . . this is a great place to spend your SI.

You'll meet all sorts (some of us can even be considered normal --- you'll soon discover what I mean by that :D)

There is a wealth of information, and you'll have a fun time.

Welcome to the board, this place is one big family! You'll find all kinds of information and probably quite a few fairly local dive buddies. Do you dive Gilboa?
Ber :bunny:

Hey Big O, Hi from Michigan :hi: and welcome to the board. Your going to love this site, besure to check out scubaclicks.com. A few of the board members here drop in the real time chat there.

Chillywill

I dive Gilboa quite often, I was there 3 weeks ago, and was supposed to dive there this past weekend but I wasn't able too.

I see your in Ohio also, where do you live?

Dave

I'm not far from Dayton. My hubby-to-be and I went to Gilboa Feb. 17, I don't get to go often because I work weekends right now. I'm on the night shift with Monday night off but in April I'll go back to Monday and Tuesday nights off (unless I get lucky and get weekends off) so I'll be able to start diving again. You wouldn't happen to be available for Tuesday dives would you?
Ber :bunny:

Fantastic board, isn,t it?

Hi From Kingston Ontario Canada..
Welcome to the SCUBA Board. Hope you enjoy the forum. Don't be afraid to ask Questions or to do Posts..
Hope all your days are wet ones.. or dry.. depending on how you dive..

Back
Top Bottom