Henderson insta-dry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alexwe:
Do you know when will the shorty insta dry suit be available?

As you might expect, we've got a rather large order pending... And we've been told in about 3-4 weeks. As soon as they hit our door, I'll have them our our site.

mike_s:
How much?

They'll be a few bucks more than the hyperstretch... but not sure the exact price... I'm at the house - not at the shop right now. But we'll post them when we get them in. (but call in for the scubaboard 10% off deal...)

the 10 % off what does that apply to when you mention scuba board member..???
every thing,, BC, Reg....????

They'll be a few bucks more than the hyperstretch... but not sure the exact price... I'm at the house - not at the shop right now. But we'll post them when we get them in. (but call in for the scubaboard 10% off deal...)

yipiekaya:
the 10 % off what does that apply to when you mention scuba board member..???
every thing,, BC, Reg....????

Yes... Just call me up... and let me know you're a scubaboard member, and I'll knock 10% off the listed prices for anything on our pages.... Depending on what items, and how much stuff you're getting, I might be able to do even better than that.

thanks great to know,, and i shall be calling you soon,,,

scubatoys:
Yes... Just call me up... and let me know you're a scubaboard member, and I'll knock 10% off the listed prices for anything on our pages.... Depending on what items, and how much stuff you're getting, I might be able to do even better than that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom