Henderson Aqua Lock

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flyboy107@gmail.com

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey Everyone,

Im just wondering who out there has the new Henderson Aqua Lock system, and what they have to say about it. Tell me all the good stuff, and anything you may not like with the system, as i may want to purchase one soon.

Thanks

They are great wetsuits... I have the 3,5 and 7mm... Very easy to get in and out of, very warm and comfortable... Great boots also but they are hard sole so you need to consider this when trying on with fins... Didn't like the way the hood fit, was difficult to zip up my suit without assistance, so i got the hooded vest instead which are great... They are pricy but the quality shows...

Hey Everyone,

Im just wondering who out there has the new Henderson Aqua Lock system, and what they have to say about it. Tell me all the good stuff, and anything you may not like with the system, as i may want to purchase one soon.

Thanks

I'm thinking on getting the 7 mil suit, 7 mil hooded best, and 5 mil gloves a boots, will that be good for great lakes diving? I also plan on using it in spring and fall in land lakes, keeping my old wetsuit for warmer dives

I'm thinking on getting the 7 mil suit, 7 mil hooded best, and 5 mil gloves a boots, will that be good for great lakes diving? I also plan on using it in spring and fall in land lakes, keeping my old wetsuit for warmer dives

I use my 7mm up here in Ontario with a 5mm hood, 5mm gloves and boots in the early summer I am warm... I use a 5mm with gloves and boots in the late summer/early fall and no problem...

I have the 5mm and absolutely love it. My knuckles were hardly bruised after pulling it on for 31 dives in Indonesia! Super easy to get on. Very flexible and warm. I felt like I was wearing a soft leotard! I have to say my only gripe so far is the inner liner is very delicate. Get any velcro stuck on it and it pulls and pills extremely easily. Not a huge deal from an appearance stand point since it is the inside of the wetsuit, but not sure if that might have some effect over time if I keep up this type of accidental destruction. I have to be very careful laying or hanging my wetsuit anywhere near my tank straps on my BCD (velcro). I even have to be careful with the velcro on the neck of the wetsuit itself and make certain it is secured once I take it off. Other than that, it is now by far my favorite wet suit - even better than my old favorite, a Pinnacle Merino lined Elastiprene.

I'm not too worried about Velcro hurting the suit, I keep all my gear neatly organized so no rubber touches neoprene, and no Velcro touches neoprene, plus, my BC has no real velcro due to Scubapro's special tank strap on the Seahawk, but thanks for the warning

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom