Help with photoshop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the TIP on the mandrake process. It wasn't as easy with PS elements 3.0 as I couldn't figure out how to use the *actions* but this was the result of following the step by step instructions on the link above:
Waiting-for-Dinner.jpg

Original as shot with a Pentax Optio S50 F/2.6 1/40 sec:
IMGP1240.jpg

I'm really looking forward to playing with this some more. The picture above wasn't one of my better ones and that is why I chose it to play with in case I accidently messed up the original.

I sure wish there was a way to make the automated actions thing work with PS Elements 3.0 though!

Uncle Pug:
Thanks for the TIP on the mandrake process. It wasn't as easy with PS elements 3.0 as I couldn't figure out how to use the *actions* but this was the result of following the step by step instructions
I took a look at your original and saw that it had a fair amount of red channel info. Attached is the result of just doing levels, than a bit of "shadows and highlights", using PE 3.0.

Where Mandrake really excels is where the red channel is nearly useless.

Cool Charlie.... I'm going to go play with PS some more. I've only had it a week and really haven't done much of anything yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom