Help with BP/W setup?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@thomasj1107 how long is your torso? could be you need a long pattern plate or you just have short arms and can leave the plate sitting lower

I do have a longer torso than most and average length arms with poor flexibility so probably can leave it down further. I saw some videos where guys had the waist belt like WAY down but they were big fat guys and they let the belt sit below their gut…. Idk how they got it down there when I had mine belly button or just above at first

Do I need these?
I like these a lot more: OMS 5/16-18 Delrin Thumbwheels, Set of Two

I do have a longer torso than most and average length arms with poor flexibility so probably can leave it down further. I saw some videos where guys had the waist belt like WAY down but they were big fat guys and they let the belt sit below their gut…. Idk how they got it down there when I had mine belly button or just above at first
I use a xDeep Zen and an XDeep Ghost in L for the same reasons as you...have to use a crotch strap

Back
Top Bottom