Help uploading photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mlkco

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I can use some help.
I have an account with 2 photos uploaded successfully.
When I try to upload more photos I get the message photos uploaded successfully however they never show in my gallery. I have uploaded the same photos several times and they never show.I hope they aren't going into someone else's gallery.
If they are I'm sure I'm really ticking someone off.
Any help will be appreciated.
Mike

I have the same problem (amidst several others :wink:. Haven't found a solution though. Seems the gallery still has a few bugs.

Try www.photobucket.com. It's free and you can link from there. I think there are still a few issues after the big move.

Sorry I didn't see this until now. I keep having no problems at all as long as I stick to loading Zip files under 2 Mb. I know, that's not what the instructions say, but it works. See my thread on that sub forum for info I am adding today about test loading I just did. http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=164135

If you use Photobucket, please go into Uploading Options and select Message Board as the maximum size so your pics will not cause problems on the threads, and be sure you never, ever go over limit on your account.

Thanks for the tip DandyDon. I managed to upload a few photos individually, but I'll give the 2mb program a try! I had been wondering how you managed to get so many photos loaded. I had visions of you sitting in front of your computer for weeks on end uploading one at a time . . . . I thought, man he must have no life :wink: jk.

Ted

paperdesk:
Thanks for the tip DandyDon. I managed to upload a few photos individually, but I'll give the 2mb program a try! I had been wondering how you managed to get so many photos loaded. I had visions of you sitting in front of your computer for weeks on end uploading one at a time . . . . I thought, man he must have no life :wink: jk.

Ted
:rofl3: And well there's that, too...

We used to load in 4,000k zips, but not now. Don't know why the instructions haven't been changed...??

I now can upload photos but it is a cumbersome process.
I first upload to Photobucket and then upload from Photobucket.
That is why I only have a few on SB
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom