Help this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

billt4sf

Contributor
Reaction score
Fayetteville GA, Wash DC, NY, Toronto, SF
# of dives
500 - 999
We have had some trouble diving in cold water and we need some help to get settled in our new BP/W rigs with drysuits. Anybody out there want to give us a hand this weekend (if conditions allow)?

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/norcal/448238-cold-water-diving-pita.html

Specifically, we need to work on weighting and buoyancy control. We had quite a few problems last time out but I think we can get better fairly quickly. Before we start, we need to complete attaching hoses to our new regs (I think I know how to do it but I want someone to check with) and check the tension on our harnesses.

Please send me a PM if you’re an experienced GUE diver and want to go out with us either Sat (better for us) or Sun.

Thanks,

Bill & Emily

I would if I weren't already committed this weekend with other dive ops.

I am booked this weekend and will be high and dry. The following weekend is the NCD club dive at Still Water Cove in Sonoma County.

Dove today...vis was determined by the amount of krill in the water, and it was co-col-cold.

Back
Top Bottom