HELP me find this font PLEASE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I may get it... A friend who is friends with the pregnant graphic artist is trying to get the words for me saved as a TIF... I should be able to finish the image from there myself.

Thanks for looking.

Have them convert the text to curves and send the image to you as an eps, or .pdf. Then if you need any minor editing, I should be able to do it, if you like.

Ok... So no type setting, but I got a name "Chronicle" and I imagine it's a Mac font.

I've tried google-ing to no avail as of yet.

If you are doing a search and it doesn't turn up anything, then it is a very obscure font, or that's the wrong name. I would think its the wrong name. I saw that font on a truck the other day going down I-95, so it's out there...

Your clue is what was needed, to look for Chronicle.
The site is pretty cool -- "view in typesetter" lets you check out what it looks like by typing in A SHORE THING

I'll probably end up buying it, but Michelle wouldn't like it if I didn't at least try for a little while to find it for free.

That typesetter is cool... They're pretty smart for putting that background on it so you can't use it.

So should I go all caps for Ft Laud or Upper and Lower case?

howarde:
I'll probably end up buying it, but Michelle wouldn't like it if I didn't at least try for a little while to find it for free.

That typesetter is cool... They're pretty smart for putting that background on it so you can't use it.

So should I go all caps for Ft Laud or Upper and Lower case?
Minus well get both versions, just incase your friend might need to do some artwork...:D

Back
Top Bottom