Help me escape the cold!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

500 PSI

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Scuba addit has chance to work for Broward Couty, good job, pays well, but needs a place to hang my wetsuit and fins for the short term, until I can get settled. I thought why not post my request on the scubaboard and see if there is a a kind Southeast Concher with living space available for rent or needs a male roommate for some extra $$$$$.

I think renting from another fellow diver who does not mind the smell of wet neopreme, a few aluminum tanks around, and shares the passion for the sport as well as having that diver spirit would really work well.

I will be in FLL this weekend. Diving on Sunday 8:00 AM with Parrot Island Excursions, out of Pompano. Feel fee to contact me at yh500psi@yahoo.com.

welcome to Florida (sort of :wink:) and best of luck finding a roomate

you're gonna love it here

save for the odd crazy alligator or two, random tourist shootings, the crazy traffic,
half a population who doesn't speak English, wild fires, and the ocasional hurricane,
Florida is just a great place!

Hi there, I don't have a room for rent but I would like to welcome you to Sunny SoFla and Broward County! I have worked for Broward County government for 12 years now and it's been wonderful. What Division are you working for?

~ Debby with a Y

500PSI - I also welcome you to FLorida. More divers less bad drivers I say. THere are many rental opportunites there if you do not mind the Small and Cramped feeling.

In the spirit of giving and "passing it along" I will offer my own little 1 bedroom Apt for Share if any Fit, Smart, Professional, SCUBA diving Females wish to move to Florida..:D

Debby,

I will be working in Real Property under Mr. Ron Mallek. Let me know wher you are.

I will likely start in Sept.

Great to know there is anoither diver in then house!

DebbyDiver:
Hi there, I don't have a room for rent but I would like to welcome you to Sunny SoFla and Broward County! I have worked for Broward County government for 12 years now and it's been wonderful. What Division are you working for?

~ Debby with a Y

Eric, Sure only a girl diver to live with you! Anyway thanks for the greetings anyway, hopefully we will meet.

Matteo, I will put the cheese hat away for now, at least until the next time the Packers are in the superbowl. A Packer Fan I will always be. Thanks for the greeting.

500 PSI:
Debby,

I will be working in Real Property under Mr. Ron Mallek. Let me know wher you are.

I will likely start in Sept.

Great to know there is anoither diver in then house!

I'm at the Main Lie-Berry in IT. Come dive with us when you get here, look for our dives under South Florida Trips and Local Marketplace. I hope you enjoy working for the County as much as I do!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom