Help choosing reef socks and Force Fins please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not literally match a force fin, but remove the front portion of the top of the foot pocket to expose the front part of the foot. This would give more space for a wide foot and relieve some of the pressure on the toes.

Good idea, but this fin doesn't have the best reviews. Seems like the buckle part isn't good quality and I don't want to risk it, especially on this vacation. I'd love to spend $30 instead of $200 lol. I still haven't heard back from Force Fins. I haven't been able to find another brand with similar design either.

Good idea, but this fin doesn't have the best reviews. Seems like the buckle part isn't good quality and I don't want to risk it, especially on this vacation. I'd love to spend $30 instead of $200 lol. I still haven't heard back from Force Fins. I haven't been able to find another brand with similar design either.

You won’t hear back from them. Call them OTP during PST office hours. They are wonderful people but email/internet has passed them by.

I did and left them a voicemail too. I'll try again tomorrow.

I finally got in touch with Susanne after I placed an order on Amazon. I'll receive the fins next week hopefully. I ordered the original, blue color, with bungee strap. Thanks for the help everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom