Hello ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rdharbis1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
HI everyone, just signed up. This looks like a good site, I have already found a forum that is geographically similar to my interests, South in Dixie.
Just received my certification and looking for a way/place to do my first real dive. Diving is great!

rdharbis1:
HI everyone, just signed up. This looks like a good site, I have already found a forum that is geographically similar to my interests, South in Dixie.
Just received my certification and looking for a way/place to do my first real dive. Diving is great!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: We're glad you're here and you're in the right place to find people to dive with!

wetrat

Be sure to check our New Divers forum, too...

:bandit_2:
don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

welcome! and don't discount places close to you, too (like maybe north carolina), depending on where in the south you live.

Hi there welcome to scubaboard! many of good people here to answer your questions as well as give you advice.

Welcome to ScubaBoard.

There's a quarry in Madison that can be fun to dive, its called Rock Divers. There are more quarries in central AL that can be dived(Diveland in Glencoe, and Alabama Blue Water Adventures in Pelham). Shoot me a line if you ever want to do some easy dives off of Gulf Shores or Orange Beach or anywhere in the FL panhandle.

There are three of us talking about Gulf Shores next month. Coming down for a Saturday morning trip. Is that something you do?

CYA

rdharbis1:
Hello and Welcome!

Since you live in Madison I assume you did your checkout dives in the Madison quarry?
AKA: Rock Divers and Madison Aquatic Park

I received my OW C-Card there June 26th and I logged my 15th dive there yesterday. (All of my logged dives have been there.)

My wife, brother-in-law and I dive as a 3-person buddy team, so if you ever need a dive buddy at the quarry, feel free to look us up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom