Hello for Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’m just north of SA

Welcome to SB, my fellow Texan diver.
Congratulations on returning to the sport.

Best places so far IMO in the Lone Star state to get under the water is the Meadows Center in San Marcos and the amazing Flower Gardens Marine Sanctuary via the Fling LOB.

Howdy and welcome! I'm in San Antonio.

Welcome to SB, my fellow Texan diver.
Congratulations on returning to the sport.

Best places so far IMO in the Lone Star state to get under the water is the Meadows Center in San Marcos and the amazing Flower Gardens Marine Sanctuary via the Fling LOB.
I do plan on going to canyon lake once I get my regs back from dive shop and maybe some quick refreshers. I have 3 whole dives under my belt

Hello y’all. Getting back into diving after 20 ish years of no diving after getting my open water certification. Also wish I would have kept my log book. Looking forward to learning and chatting with everyone here. Thanks for letting me be part of this community
I know a great group of divers from Texas if you ever need any introductions to dive buddies. I moved away from there last year but still stay in contact with most of them. Also a good group if you plan on any continuing education.

Hello y’all. Getting back into diving after 20 ish years of no diving after getting my open water certification. Also wish I would have kept my log book. Looking forward to learning and chatting with everyone here. Thanks for letting me be part of this community
Whalecome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom