Hello world

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Willdiveforhugs

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am new here.

Recently became advanced open water certified ~50 dives lifetime.

Then dove gordo banks on full rental gear and had a questionable experience, that is a story for another day.

Suffice to say, the decision was made to invest meaningfully in training time, becoming a truly adequate diver instead of collecting certificates.

The second decision was to learn sidemount, and to own my own gear.

I hope this account will help with all of that and look forward to getting to know the community.

Felix

I am new here.

Then dove gordo banks on full rental gear and had a questionable experience, that is a story for another day.

Suffice to say, the decision was made to invest meaningfully in training time, becoming a truly adequate diver instead of collecting certificates.

I hope this account will help with all of that and look forward to getting to know the community.

Felix

Hi Felix, I am similar! I have about 50 dives or so, have gained some real competence in drift diving but had a negative experience on the last trip that made a big impact on me. I took some steps back , reconsidered if I even want to do this. But I am here trying to do the same, gain some knowledge, ask questions, get better gear (I've got everything except a way to stay warm!).

So anyway, I relate, and I hope we can learn some good stuff together.

I am new here.

Felix
Run Debug? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom