Hello Puget Sound....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am hoping to make it. No promises. Not feeling 100% will see if that improved tonight.

Bob ~ I would love to dive with you again. Came close on Christmas eve.

If I can re-schedule a couple of things I can ber there either at 2 or, at least by the second splash. I will be buddy-less (again) so is everyone teamed up?

Well, as this day has progressed, I've been feeling worse and worse ... so much so, in fact, that I went in to see the doc. Got a bronchial problem of some sort (he thinks it's a virus and not an infection).

Looks like diving for me tomorrow is out ... this hasn't been a good year so far ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob,

Get to feeling better, there is always tomorrow to dive. I am still planning on getting wet at 5:00pm.

Sasquatch:
If I can re-schedule a couple of things I can ber there either at 2 or, at least by the second splash. I will be buddy-less (again) so is everyone teamed up?
Wear your official Scuba Board hat and we will see that you get hooked up.

Uncle Pug:
Wear your official Scuba Board hat and we will see that you get hooked up.

Excellent!

I'm going to try and make the 2pm dive. Work has been crazy so I can't make a commital. Hope to see you there.

-Chris

Looks like I am going to make the 5:00pm dive. Will get there at about 4:00. Need a dive partner, if interested, I am in the black jeep.

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom