Hello Puget Sound....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sandman98007

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My name is Tim and I am a newly certified open water diver here in the PNW. I have dove in the Florida area, but cold water diving is incredible. The bio-diversity cannot be described. :11doh:As by this I am sure you can see that I am hooked. I plan to dive weekly and for me the better days for diving are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. If anyone is looking for a dive buddy, please let me know. It has been a pleasure. I am very interested in the shore dives here in the Puget Sound.

Here is my email address: silversand98007@comcast.net

Hope to hear from you.:D

Tim

Welcome to PNW scuba and to Scubaboard, Tim.

I often have weekday availability. Where are you located in the Sound area?

Welcome. Another Tim in the water is always a good thing.

Tim

Thank you for the greetings. I am located in Bellevue. It seems quite central and works out OK. 30 min to Alki and 20 min to Edmond U/W park. Equal distance between Antacordes and Tacoma.

My dive days are Thurs, Fri, and Sat. I don't have a wife, childern, or pets, so diving will be mistress from now on.... as a matter of fact she has been quite expensive so far, reminds me of an EX or two, but I know diving will pay off. Looking for someone to dive with this thursday 2/23/06. Let me know and we can meet. If you have another sight I am open to trying different locations.

Thanks alot and bubbles up!!!!

Tim #2..... you get seniority coachrenz

OE2X and I are planning to dive Alki Cove 2 on Thursday afternoon. At this point I am trying to recover from a chest cold so I'm iffy but, if it works out I would happy to go on a dive with you.

What time are you and OE2X diving Thursday, UP? Room for another to tag along?

welcome to scuba board

coachrenz:
Welcome. Another Tim in the water is always a good thing.

Tim

Nooo!

The world isn't big enough for another Tim in this area...

Hehehehe.

Welcome. Hope you like sarcastic humor...as it can be found aplenty in this area.

Puget Sound has great diving. Enjoy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom