Hello Puget Sound....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey,
What time on Thurs...any room for another to tag along?
Kirsten

It's all good and a can of corn....please pardon the southern vernacular. Thursday is good at any time for me. Mornings or afternoon... yo'all decide on a time and I will be there. UP... I am looking to get into the photography end and I want to pick your brain about equipment. That OK???? Get slideshow by the way.

TTFN and bubbles up.

Tim

UP.... that was GREAT slide show....Type O

Tim

Snowbear....

I'll be availabe next thursday, and I start my AOW that friday. Would like to get another dive under my belt before I start AOW. Shoot me a message as to when and I will be there.

See ya then.

Bubbles up!!!

Tim

Dang it ~ I can't sneak away from work that early on Thursday. Just moved into our new City Hall and things are a bit busy this week.

I am good to dive on Sunday. Was that one of the options?

Tim ~ Welcome to the PNW. There are many of us that would be happy to buddy up and help you get more water time.

Hey Cold H20 -

Sunday at noon is the Singles Dive at Redondo. I thought you were already in on that one.

Well,
Thanks for reminding us!!!!
I will try and be there on Thurs...3pm...Cove 2...
Kirsten

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom