Hello Puget Sound....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well,
UP and all...looks like we will have to make it for NEXT Thurs...Mar 2...
Is this when you were originally thinking?
I would love to tag along...
TSandM...are you going this Thurs? Feb 23rd..
Kirsten

I was thinking this thursday 2/23/06. Next thursday is a fur-sure....

Any single dives on days other then sunday????.... I work on sundays... dagnab'it....

Any takers for this thursday?????

Tim

sandman98007:
Any single dives on days other then sunday????.... I work on sundays... dagnab'it....
Well... You said earlier Tursday, Friday, Saturday... The only one of those days I'll be diving is Thirsday the 2nd (unless you come up here... I'll be glad to dive with you this Thursday :D)

I'll be there Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (Feb 27, 38 and Mar 1), but am working on a couple other options for dives... so if you can dive any of those days let me know and I'll get back to you as to whether or not I can dive with you :wink:

Meanwhile.... I'm looking forward to Thursday the 2nd :D

Aslo,
For your diving pleasure...
Noon, at Redondo Sun Feb 26th....2 dives maybe moving to Alki Cove 2 for 2nd dive...
Kirsten

Looks like a two tank dive for me on Thurs 2/23. Going to sprint into to town and should be able to be at Cove 2 around 3:00 then do another dive after that around 6:00 ish. PM me if you can make it.
Diving 32% and I don't give a rats *** if you aint DIR.

coachrenz:
Hey Cold H20 -

Sunday at noon is the Singles Dive at Redondo. I thought you were already in on that one.

Thanks for the reminder. Work has been a bear. I think my brain is in over load.
I need to be diving. Gotta relax and clear my mind.

I will be there Sunday at Noon.. Ok.. I will show up early just look for the gal dancing in the parking lot not patiently waiting for her dive buddies to show up. :D

OE2X ~ Looks like I am going to miss you this visit. Dang it.. Would have loved to see you and dive with you again. Maybe next time.

Snowbear,
Thursday the 2nd will be good. Start AOW and will be busy the rest of the weekend.

By the way....where is up here???? I am kinda new to the area.

That is so cool that you live in Alaska... pardon the Pun, but to an old southern boy, Alaska is a neat place. How is the diving there???

The diving here is mostly fantastic. This time of year 50' viz is bad... it's often 100' or more :11: The drawback is the water temp is in the low 40's. By March it cools of a few more degrees and really doesn't start warming back up until May.

Summer water temps are high 40's to low 50's at depth and 60's above ~20' But there tends to be more plankton, so vis is typically 20-50', though I've seen really clear water as well!

See my gallery for some of the life to be found.

Back
Top Bottom