Hello from Wisconsin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BKluever

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm new the ScubaBoard and new to diving. Received my OW in 09/09 and just got back from the Dominican Republic where I took a dive excursion to Catalina Isle. Not having anything to compare it against, I was amazed at the variety and number of fish at both The Wall and The Aquarium. Did experience a nose bleed which put an end to one dive but I think I'm going to enjoy this.

Can wait 'til the ice melts here.

Going to Key Largo in June for AOW. Take care,

Milwaukee. My LDS is going up there in June for those wanting deep cert.

I'm new the ScubaBoard and new to diving. Received my OW in 09/09 and just got back from the Dominican Republic where I took a dive excursion to Catalina Isle. Not having anything to compare it against, I was amazed at the variety and number of fish at both The Wall and The Aquarium. Did experience a nose bleed which put an end to one dive but I think I'm going to enjoy this.

Can wait 'til the ice melts here.

Going to Key Largo in June for AOW. Take care,

Hey Wisconsin BKluever Diver!!
I live close by,Dive most weekends, and as the waters warm up some fun dives to be had on Lake Michigan! feel free to hit me up,
we have a dive group too with a diving and eating problem too!
Enjoy the Keys,good luck on AOW when you get it dive the Duane my favorite wreck off Largo!
Just got back from Florida its my favorite dive location!
Brad

Back
Top Bottom