Hello From South Carolina!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cldSCUBA

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey Everyone, :happywave

I am just getting into diving and absolutely love it. I live, and dive here in Moncks Corner SC, the Famous Cooper River. I have my open water cert. and have been to Ginnie Springs just 2 weeks ago. Amazing diving there for anyone that has not been there (compared to black water here).

I am a paid Fireman (24on/48off) here in Moncks corner and volunteer for the Rural Fire Department also. I plan on getting my AOW, then Rescue diver. Trying to log as many dives as possible before I move on anymore.

Is there anyone on Scuba Board that lives or dives around here? If so please drop a line cld1223@msn.com there are 5 of us Fireman that dive together as often as we can. The water is a little cold right now, since none of us can afford dry suits (maybe next year). Well I am glad to be on board and look forward to learning as much as I can here.

Thanks Everyone.

Corey

Sounds like tons of fun........we also do some fresh water dives here in the Rockies.

Happy Diving

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi
Welcome to scuba board

Cheer
Jason

Welcome, I am sure that you well enjoy it here. I am sure you well enjoy diving too. We all do.

:wavey: Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

Welcome,

Live in Roun O, SC. Let me know if I can help in any way.......

Have fun. Dive safe!

Tony

Thanks for joining...

:zorros: don

cldSCUBA:
Hey Everyone, :happywave

I am just getting into diving and absolutely love it.

Welcome to the board. Really is a great bunch here. I am diving in the Cooper River on Feb. 18th, Saturday with a 7 mm suit. Understand the temps to be around 55 so I should be okay.

Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom