Hello From South Carolina!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hubby and I are headed your way to look for a possible new home in a couple weeks!

I will hate to get my 7mm out of storage!!! brrrrrrr!

What's it like to live there?

ReneeC:
Hubby and I are headed your way to look for a possible new home in a couple weeks!

I will hate to get my 7mm out of storage!!! brrrrrrr!

What's it like to live there?

South Carolina is a great place to live. From any place in South Carolina, you are no further away than 3-4 hours from the mountains or the ocean. I live in Columbia - the exact middle of the state - and I'm really spoiled to be so close to both locations. Where are you looking to settle?

ReneeC,

I love living here.... I am a 40min drive from the ocean and 3min drive to the cooper river. I moved from Minnesota 5 years ago and will never move again. Diving here is awsome, and the water is warm now.

Thanks for the info. We are going to look around Summerville, Moncks Corners, Hollywood first then go over to Columbia area around Irmo and the lake.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom