Hello from Seadoo Seascooter!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had to replace my original Seadoo scooter and went through Gene to do it. He was outstanding. Very helpful and helped me to exchange the scooter for the ones made by Stallion. No fuss. No hassle. Just a successful replacement. I appreciated his professionalism and willingness to resolve the issue. A very positive experience.

Will there a Li-ion battery pack to increase burn time? Also what about brushless motors to decrease maintaince. By the way this is for the explorer model bring it more inline with it's name.

First, I bought two GTI knock-offs from eBay. One was DOA, the other flooded on the first dive. Being a slow learner, I bought another one. It worked a few times before losing it in a divorce. Finally, I bought a genuine Sea-Doo GTI.

It's served me well for five years now and roughly 100 dives. Granted, I've only used it on inland lakes, but it has performed flawlessly. I'm sure it's pulled me over two miles in a day, and I have yet to run a battery down before the day was done.

i purchased the explorer in november 2008 and put about 4 freshwater dives on it.i stored it for 2 months and then i took it out to use it but i could never get it to work anymore...the lights on the scooter do not turn on or anything (yes i let it charge overnight). i live in central florida area, where can i send this scooter to get it repaired? thanks in advance, ozzy

I have 2 Explorers made by DAKA, is it possible to get them upgraded with new type seal? One has been used..no floods but I have yet to use other.

i left a message here since december and still no answer...oh well...lesson learned.

is anyone still repairing this thing or should i just count my loss? left a message here 1/2 a year ago and still no answer?

Hello SCUBAOZZY2
It would be useful to know where you are based, so I can find out who in our network can fastest assist you. Just this one message is like receiving an anonymous phone call. I can help you if you pass us more information. Appreciate

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom